Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The One Thing I Will Not Do In My Life

I have gone through numerous hardships raising my three children, disappointments and unbearable pains losing my loved ones but never it came to my mind ending my life. I strongly believe that there's a recovery for every hardship, there'll be success to whatever disappointment and joys will surpass the pains as long as there's life. Others maybe unlucky enough should they died without gaining the fruit of their hardships or never handed the success their longing nor never felt the joys to ease their pains. In heaven however, they are more than luckier to enjoy everything. So heaven is the ultimate hope, no more sufferings , disappointments and pains. Killing myself is the one thing I'll never do in life, no matter how great problems maybe as this would bring us no more hope, no more life after death perhaps.

No comments: